Thames Water Build Over Agreement Fees

We advise you to divert pipes around planned buildings or extensions. If you can`t, then channel all the pipes and fittings under the building, so that they can be accessed for repairs. If any of the works are found outside your borders, please see the work near our pipes. For all excavation work within 3 metres of a public sewer or sewer, a Thames Water Build over Agreement is required. Given the density of construction in London and other cities, this probably means that all the work you intend to do for your domain, including excavations, will likely require the verification and approval of Thames Water. With the risk of ignoring or missing out on a Thames water construction agreement, it is an injunction or an undeding injunction, and the cost of obtaining the agreement ranges from $299 to $1,300. We thought it would be helpful to take a look at this in a few more details to make sure that when it comes to your proposed construction, it`s not something that`s missing. For sewers larger than 160 mm in diameter, you must tell us when construction is complete, so that we can order a ccTV study after construction to check the condition of the sewers. We check CCTV`s surveys before obtaining authorization. If you have requested a full agreement, we will contact you within 21 days of your application. We will discuss your proposal with you, including any details that may need to be changed. Once you are ready to submit, there are two types of applications. The first is a request for a self-certified build over agreement, but Thames Water will only grant you this which will allow you to confirm that your plans are low risk for pipes.

It`s worth a try as it`s free. If you do not comply with the terms of the self-certified agreement, you must apply for an approved construction agreement that includes a tax at Thames Water. For this application, you need to know the diameter of your outputs. The real estate search you did (mentioned above) will tell you, or your owner can tell you at any time if you started on the spot and discovered the exits. They also need a implementation plan, a section plan, and existing and proposed plans. You submit this application online for about 299 euros or you can do it by mail for 343 euros. If you have a construction contract for a domestic channel no more than 160 mm in diameter, you can continue the authorized work.